Serious Mass – Vanilla, Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry
- 1,250 calories per serving in water
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling
- 1,630-plus calories when made with low fat milk
- 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster andslower
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine and Glutamine, Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA
Serious Mass 1250 Calories
Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extracalories most often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For manyaspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites, and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you’ve got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We’ve consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams ofcarbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small; get serious – Serious Mass.
Beyond the Basics
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630-plus calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster andslower digesting sources including Whey, Casein,and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores – with NO ADDED SUGAR.
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine. Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Directions For Serious Mass:
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz (710 mL) of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 oz (710 mL) of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find if beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day. Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. Before Bed: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
NoteFor best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes, hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.