Air Doctor Portable Deodorant
- The Portable Air Doctor Deodorizer contains: The chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is dispersed, and the oxidation force removes viruses and bacteria, and deodorizes unpleasant odors. It comes with a clip that can be used anywhere like a name holder. The usage time is 1 month after opening.
- Locations such as: In places where viruses, bacteria and odors are concerned about. On the go, at workplace, in schools, in high traffic stations or airports. Can be used as bedside or closet in a room. Unscented so you can use it anywhere.
- Often used by people like: For people who work in hospitals and nursing facilities. For those who are worried about viruses, bacteria, and odors.
- NOTE: This product has been tested under regulation conditions (closed space), and the effect may vary depending on the actual usage environment. There may be cases where the effect you expect may not be affected by air flow, surrounding conditions, etc. This product is not intended to remove all indoor germs and mildew.
Description of Air Doctor SR Air Doctor S.R is a new Japanese technology utilizes the triple power of chlorine dioxide gas (CD) at low concentration (0.03 PPM) for prevention of Air Born Infections, either bacterial, viral or fungal infections. Air Doctor has A Worldwide patency certificate for the new precies technology. The scope of Air Doctor SR: It covers 25 cubic meters, it is good for 50-60 days Air Doctor creates an atmospheric shield that protects you from airborne disease, pollens and eliminates odors.
- Air Doctor helps protect against airborne contaminants, bacteria, and viruses.
- Contains sodium chlorite (NaClO2) as the active ingredient
- Releases chlorine dioxide (ClO2) gas
- It covers 25 cubic meters.
- Works for 60 day’s protection.
- This Product for indoor use.
- Made in Japan